Meeting tight time frames and high standards, Builtech delivered new theaters, classrooms and offices in time for Second City's 50th Anniversary Celebration.
We know that every client has unique requirements for each project. It's important to us that we first understand our customer's motivations and needs so that we can make the right decisions to deliver upon the specified objectives. During the pre-construction phase of our process, we work closely and proactively with clients on the following key activities:
- Concept Development/ Scope Development / Designing
- Cost Estimating / Budgeting
- Schedule Development
- Permit Process
- Resource and Logistics Planning
For clients who are interested in an expedited, turn-key solution encompassing design through delivery, we offer Design-Build services. Clients work with one of our Architects, alongside a Project Manager from concept development through delivery. This approach offers significant advantages:
- Expedites the process by allowing the construction team to order, procure and coordinate labor and materials in advance of final drawings.
- Eliminates risk of budget overruns as design drawings and construction budgets are reconciled throughout process.
- Elimintaes the time-consuming and tedious task of taking construction drawings out to bid.
- Eliminates friction between contractor and architect when construction drawings are unclear .
The same people who plan the project are delivering on the construction, bringing the term "project ownership" to a new level. We know each client's objectives inside and out and stay focused on delivering upon those objectives. Continuous and effective communication plays a key role during this phase between the owners at Builtech Construction and the clients, architects, engineers and municipalities.
- Project Management
- Schedule Monitoring
- Ongoing Budget Monitoring
- Continuous Value-Engineering
- Contract Administration
- Effective Procurement
- Reporting to Owners, Architects, Lenders and Municipalities
- City/Municipality Management
Delivery, Warranty and Beyond
We make every effort to become our clients' long-term construction solution partner, so our relationship does not end when we complete construction.
- Building Orientation with Owner and/or Tenant
- Warranty Review and Management
- Start-Up and Move-in Assistance
- Maintenance Schedule